Hide My Folders ActiveX Description
Hide files and folders
Hide My Folders ActiveX is a failure safe and dependable activeX control, which is easy to implement in your applications. Even without the profound knowledge of kernel file access, it is possible to hide any file or folder in Windows system. Functionality of Hide My Folders ActiveX reminds a shield: it covers all necessary files and folders with a "Cloak", thus making them invisible.
After you have hidden any files or folders, it is impossible to find them, as they become unseen and impossible to search, view and delete.
Full features list:
* Hide files and folders from viewing, accessing, searching and deleting directly from your own application
* Create any number of applications that work with the same ActiveX instance simultaneously and do not interfere with each other
* Turn on/off hiding engine globally
* Easy-to-use hiding features management
* "white applications' list" grants full access to hidden files and folder for certain applications
* Specify "wild-card" mask to hide a group of files/folders that match the mask
* Any number of files, masks and folders can be hidden at the same time
* No one can access hidden files unless they are unhidden by your application
* Invisibility of hidden files and folders over the network
* Highest level of information security for your software
* Fully compatible with Windows 2000, XP and 2003
* NTFS, FAT32, FAT file systems are supported
* All hidden items will stay invisible in Safe Mode too, extending file security
* User-friendly and simple: flexible set of various methods and properties
With Hide My Folders ActiveX you can:
Hide critical folders and files in your application
Hide My Folders ActiveX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Hide My Folders ActiveX 4.0.320
Release notes are not available currently.
Hide My Folders ActiveX Requirements
No additional system requirements.